Dreams Los Cabos
Welcome to your dreams
Los Cabos, “The Capes,” has long been considered a near mystical destination. You will immediately discover that Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa only makes it more so.
Just as the majestic rock formation known as “El Arco” rises from the Sea of Cortez, the architectural arches of Dreams Los Cabos welcome couples, families and friends to an exclusive world of Unlimited-Luxury® — where everything is included. You are close to the quaint art shops, restaurants and nightlife and some of the world’s best marlin fishing.
A few minutes north is the 18th century atmosphere of San Jose del Cabo, a charming and picturesque mission town. Also nearby are many of Latin America’s finest golf courses.
From the moment we greet your arrival, you will be dazzled by your surroundings and service:
- Our luxurious All-Suite accommodations are amenity-filled and each has a magnificent ocean view
- Three beautiful pools. One with a Jacuzzi and one just for youngsters
- A spectacular array of day and evening activities with adventures for every age and interest
- Five international restaurants and four lounges serving gourmet fare and unlimited premium brand beverages
- 24-hour room and concierge services
- Supervised Explorer’s Club for kids, so everyone enjoys their own time in their own way
- Nearby excursion sites for golf, deep sea fishing, shopping, adventure and history
- A friendly, fastidious staff who will make you feel like the honored guest you are
Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa has been recognized by Preferred Hotels & Resorts for its excellence among full service luxury hotels and spas.
It will be our honor to welcome you through our archways and into your DREAMS of Unlimited-Luxury® where everything is included — especially perfection.
Explore… and more
Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa, located just 25 minutes from Los Cabos International Airport, is close to many of the south Baja Peninsula’s most beautiful and popular attractions.
- Only 15 minutes from historic 18th century San Jose del Cabo and the nightlife of Cabo San Lucas
- El Arco, one of Mexico’s most famous natural wonders
- World class sport fishing in the Sea of Cortez and Pacific Ocean
- Whale watching in season
- Cabo del Este
- Todos Santos
- Sierra de la Laguna
Also in Los Cabos (15 minutes away)
- Swim with dolphins
- Sunset and bay cruises
- Sea lion watching
- Wave runners
- Jet skiing
- Surfing and windsurfing
- Scuba diving adventures
- World class golfing
- Upscale jewelry and art & crafts
- Night life
- ATV tours to the sand dunes
- Horseback riding
- Mountain biking
- Hummer tours
- 4×4 desert safari
- Outstanding golf courses
- Whale watching (seasonal)
- Turtle adoption (seasonal)
- Canopy tour
Our travel desk can help you arrange a tour, rent a car, or help with other arrangements.