Dreams Palm Beach
The sun. The sea. The Dreams
Time spent at Dreams Palm Beach on the sun drenched east coast of the Dominican Republic is an idyllic haven for singles, couples and families. It’s a friendly, utterly relaxing world comprised of gorgeous beaches, a majestic turquoise sea and most importantly, the special feeling of being welcomed as an honored guest with all the privileges of Unlimited-Luxury® — where everything is included.
As gentle breezes blow through the palms, time and worldly concerns seem to evaporate. Take a nap by our lovely pools. Wander among our tropical gardens. This is the vacation your body has been seeking for so long. From the moment we greet your arrival, you will be delighted by all you see… and all you can do.
* Our amenity-filled luxury rooms and suites offer stunning ocean views, shimmering pools or manicured gardens.
* A spectacular array of day and evening activities for every age and interest.
* Three beautiful sun basked pools including a children’s pool.
* Eight international restaurants serving gourmet fare, a beachside snack bar, coffee, tea and pastry café and five very friendly bars and lounges serving unlimited premium brand beverages.
* 24-hour room and concierge services.
* Supervised Explorer’s Club for kids, and Core Zone for teens so everyone enjoys their own time in their own way.
* Nearby excursion sites for golf, shopping, tours and adventure
* A friendly, fastidious staff who will make you feel like the honored guest you are.
The beauty of our Unlimited-Luxury® service is that virtually everything is already included. You won’t have to think about anything except fully enjoying yourself. Our extremely high standards have earned us premier recognition from the prestigious Preferred Hotels and Resorts Worldwide.
Dreams Palm Beach— where everything is included, exquisite and perfect.
Explore… and more*
Our tour desk can help you arrange private or group excursions to these wonderful nearby attractions.*Additional costs apply.
* Altos de Chavón — A fascinating recreation of a 16th century Mediterranean village on a cliff overlooking the Río Chavón
* Isla Catalina — A small offshore island with an incredible coral reef for snorkeling and diving.
* Isla Saona — While taking a catamaran, sailboat or speedboat ride to this island you’ll experience the incredible turquoise water and beauty of the limestone cliffs. You may even see some dolphins following your boat!
* Santo Domingo — the oldest city in the New World, where the settlement of all the Americas began. You’ll see the first cathedral and the first hospital. Explore the cobblestone streets that wind through the Spanish colonial architecture and imagine yourself back in the 1600s. There are so many restaurants it is said that even those who live here cannot visit them all.
* La Romana- third largest city in the Dominican Republic with beautiful beaches and a duty-free shopping zone.
* Higuey- A small town known for its large Basilica honoring the Virgen de la Altagracia, patron saint of the Dominican Republic. Stroll the small streets and sample some of the tasty local cheese and fresh fruit from the local markets.